The Edmonton & Area 567 Club October meeting Minutes
Start @ 7:14 P.M End @ 8:40 P.M 14 members present
Meeting chaired by Club Prez-Roy M. & Sept. minutes were presented to those in attendance & accepted.
1. Treasurer’s report was given, Balance was announced and we have a couple of “bills” to take care of, as of this date, But all is well!!!
2. Website views were a little down from 3,000 hits to approx. 2500 hits for the month of September..
3. Roy to contact the Amsoil Rep. to have him/her come out to a meeting and showcase the products..
4. No news on the “pending” Airways classic car run to be held this fall.. We are waiting for the Airways management to let us know what there plans are.. The season is getting away on us!!
1. Roy M. to look into a tour of the Kids with Cancer House for the club plus presenting them with our donation from the Event..
2. Red Deer swap meet on Oct.11. As usual we will have a few tables at the swap meet & our trailer will be there too. It is Always a good time!!
3. A discussion on the club’s annual Christmas supper to be held at BlackJack’s . The menu will be the same as what we had last year.. Cut off day for all to attend is NOVEMBER 20th, to let Don C. to know as to how many plates are to be ordered. Date for the Supper is December 3rd/2014. The price per person/plate will be disclosed at the November meeting.. Stay tuned for more “info” on this !!
4. Proposal was brought forward by Jim K. to give some kind of momento to those members who worked at the Show n Shine. Jim may have some info for the members @ Nov. meeting..
5. A brief discussion on the Annual Show n shine & how we can do our part to attract the entries to come out & support our cause in the future..
The club will no longer advertise other events for other groups on the website, however we will still have the monthly show n shine listings on the website from the cruise calendar..
A new design for our leaflets is also being considered…It comes down to the members actively persuing entries..
The 50/50 winners were:
Cash – Gordie T, 1 pair of work gloves- Bernie M. & a Ballcap was won by Clayton S.
Next meeting on November 5th/2014 @ the Drillers Lounge in the Airways Motel ( next to Black Jack’s road house) 7 P.M
Come on Out and SUPPORT your Car Club !!!